Saturday 25 February 2012

Pardon My French to Slaves of New York!



Fashion/Street photographer and illustrator, Garance, has branched out into Video- see Part 2 of her series "Pardon My French". 


Again, I have to go on about the rage for fur ... New York seems so far away - the thought of wearing fur in Perth is slightly ridiculous but I am staring longingly at a vintage faux fur in my wardrobe just waiting to be whipped out this winter.


My real fur fantasy is a green faux fur Stephen Sprouse coat (with tail!) like the character, Eleanor, wears in the quintessential NY/Art Scene movie from the 1989 film "Slaves of New York"... such a great flick.. stay tuned for more eighties love in future posts!


 




From l. to r. image credits:
en.wikipedia.org
http://jbtaylor.typepad.com
www. goodreads.com

No comments:

Post a Comment