Sunday 19 February 2012

I Heart Tumblr

Well folks, I'm a bit behind the eight ball... I've discovered Tumblr...and I'm in love.


Such a great concept to be able "re-blog" images plus posting one's own and it's all connected. Each blogger gets attributed each time something is re-blogged.


I've set up "call her patrik" on Tumblr now too!  This blog will be more visual, with a focus on fashion plus a bit of poetry and music thrown in for good measure.


http://callherpatrik.tumblr.com

I am feeling ready to create today! Not sure if it will be via paint or pen... we'll see... 


For now I will leave you with one of my favourite poems. It reminds of those mornings when upon waking the world is full of possibility and unabashed potential...where our lives become a great song...

I live my life in widening circles
that reach out across the world.
I may not complete this last one
but I give myself to it.


I circle around God, around the primordial tower.
I've been circling for thousands of years
and I still don't know: am I a falcon,
a storm, or a great song?


Rainer Maria Rilke


Have a great day :)



No comments:

Post a Comment