Monday 30 April 2012

"Good Going Stranger"



Last night "Desperately Seeking Susan" was on Foxtel. I love this film. Deep down we all want to parade around in a cool jacket with a pyramid appliqué on the back and dry our armpits in the bathroom of the New York Port Authority... and don't get me started on that hat box. Sigh... the Lower East Side in New York in the eighties would have been a blast. 


Yes, I am having a 'Madonna' moment - just spent the last twenty minutes reminiscing on YouTube!


It all ties back to my love of leotards and wristbands. Why not throw in a bit of mesh for good measure!


I just need a fancy dress to go to now...It would be a costume toss up between Susan (aka Madonna), Margot Tenenbaum or Mia (Uma Thurman) from Pulp Fiction!


:)

No comments:

Post a Comment